Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ryan's Quilt

I started this quilt for my Little cousin Ryan in December. Ryan was born on the 7th January. I knew he was going to be a boy and what I wanted to do. It is one of those ones that annoyed me cause I couldn't get the colours right then I had to unpick some then I just ran out of drive to get it done and I started to hate it. The time came where I just bit the bullet and since Thursday last week I have worked hard and it is now done. Rhiannon has a little cuddle with all the quilts I make before thay go off to their new homes. She is pretending to be asleep in this one. How cute is her sleeping face?

I will take some more pics in the daylight so you can see the middle (which is the southern cross) I just wanted to post about it today so I can oput it in my March finished projects!!!!

I have also done two of the blocks for Rhiannon's fairy land quilt but have to iorn them before I can take pics. Will do that tomorrow. They can go in April so it looks like I've done something!!!!

Till next time

Geniene XX

5 comments:

patchwitch said...

I love both of them :D

barb's creations said...

I love the quilt and I'm sure Ryan will too.Your little girl is way tooooo cute.Barb

Home of Creative Treasures said...

You must feel so good now with the quilt completed.... and a lovely one at that!

Tozz said...

Oh its lovely Geniene and your little girl is a real cutie :)

Margarita said...

Lovely quilt and even lovelier little person.