Friday, August 13, 2010

Craft Show

Last saturday Rhiannon and I went to the craft show. I was a little disapointed with as it was nowhere as good a previous years but we had a good girlie day anyway.
This is Nikki Tervo's stall. She was the lady who did the trunk show i went to. It was a tad bit busy but we got some nice buttons.










Nikki brought all the stuff hanging on the walls to the trunk show the night before. She only had an hour to get it all back up on saturday morning before the doors opened!!!



Rhiannon found a stall called 'Craft Spot'. She spent about $14 here and got a bag full of stuff. She even bought me some stuff!!
She looked so cute waiting inline to pay
We then went to look at the pretty quilts

in my next post I will show you what we got!!!
Till next time G XX

No comments: