Friday, September 3, 2010

Wriggle Wriggle

I need to get a wriggle on!!!!
I have 3 weeks until my friends wedding and the quilt is no where near being done......
I have about 5 weeks to get my FRIENDS swap stuff together and posted........

and I have a split thumb which is making it hard to stitch.... I am allergic to cardboard boxes I think. Opening them all night at work really dries my hands out and they end up cracked and bleeding....it HURTS....

Get a wriggle on Geniene breath through the pain

Till next time Geniene XX

2 comments:

RobynLouise said...

Buy yourself a tube of good barrier cream and rub some in about an hour before work then when you finish work wash your hands and rub in a good moisturising cream. If you're not allergic to it make sure both have lanolin in them as it softens and waterproofs the skin :).

Sue said...

Hi, I am new to the Blog world, and found your's through Sew Prim Khris. I get those splits in my fingers too! Especially in the cold weather. The absolute BEST cream is Bepanthen you buy it at the chemist, get the cream not the ointment. I was put onto it by a nurse 30 years ago when I had my first baby, and I have had it in my first aid cabinet EVER SINCE! I put a big blob of it on the splits, then cover them with bandaids, and go to bed, and leave it overnight, it really helps. Sometimes takes a few nights to heal depending how bad the split is. It is a great cream for all sorts of things. Byee, Sue