Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Night Sew-in

It's Friday
My parents are visiting from Sunny QLD!! It's raining and cold......
the little lines are falling drip drops
This is what it looks like....well it's bucketing down and has all day.... the swings are nearly floating.... I may be able to get some sewing stuff done today after all so I'm going to sew friday night in...
Grandma and Renny are watching a movie in the lounge...Daddy is watching a movie in the family room...Grandpa and Isaac are having bubba naps so I'm going to SEW.....
Till later
G xx

2 comments:

miss~nance said...

It's raining here also - I am about to head Riversdie for a womens conference hope the road is ok its not at the best of times.

Hugs & Blessings
Gail

PS I have a giveaway up on my blog

Robyn said...

Would you like our howling winds to dry out your yard?? The towels went horizontal when I hung them out so decided they'd dry better inside and I'd save the clothesline from damage!!