Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stitching On The Lake

On the 23rd of October I treated myself to a day away from the kids and went to Sylvia and Fionas SOTL Day. From 9.30 to 4.30 I ate, laughed, chatted, drank tea and stitched....What a wonderful day...Did I miss the kids? NUP
3 lovely ladies at my table

all very busy but all very chatty

Hobbysew were there

Fiona from cute as a button

Cathy @hobbysew's Mystery quilt

I started to stitch this project in all those hours i didn't finish him
These are all the projects from the Stitching day
(now to work through them all)
The next stitchings days have been planned for May and I will definatley be going again. It was nice to do what I want with out having to get up and help the kids

Till next time Geniene xx

5 comments:

Liz said...

Geniene---sounds like a great day. How do you know when things like this are on.?? I would like something like this.

Renny's little things said...

Liz
I found out through the ladies at hobbysew. I will let you know when I get all the info for the next one and we could go together. It's a the bapist church at Evatt. I was very nice. I only knew the hobbysew girls and Sylvia but I had the best day.

Khris said...

wow looks like a fantastic day...lucky you...dont suppose you thought to grab that owl quilt for me did ya? lol
Hugs Khris

Renny's little things said...

Khris
THe owl quilt is a block of the month at my local patch shop.
I might end up doing it. Not sure yet!!! It was beautiful
Cheers Geniene

Khris said...

I didn't realise you left responses on your blog... never would have remembered to check but I was checking out your latest post...you know you can just "reply" to comments...well most of them anyway...most bloggers have it set that they can get responses...hugs Khris