Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4 of Advent and some Chrissie present finishes

Day 4 of advent I got a card of metal snaps (needed some for the purses I have to make) Rhainnon got some chalk (she drew about 30 rainbows today) and Isaac got some peek-A-boo blocks (he went and got the train that we have an put them in Smart Boy)

more wonderful gifts
I worked on these last night. They are for Chloe and Kate for christmas..going to fill them with powder, lip gloss and stuff.....Because thats what they are getting Rhainnon wanted one too...
Thats 3 bags off my monday list!!!!!
Till tomorrow
Gxx

Added at 10.18pm Just finished PBPatch's hexi flower another thing off the list!!

1 comment:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Those bags are sooo pretty, Geniene.
I am so enjoying my pressies and it is lovely that Rhiannon and Isaac have some as well, that was so nice of Jeanette. Sandy. :-)