Saturday, January 15, 2011

The last of Advent and final gifts

Sorry for the delay in me not updating my advent...SLACK is the man word but I think I did pretty good to get that many days in a row!!!!
Whilst away I had minimal access to the web. Well not really but it was hard to try and upload pics,wrangle kids and not take up too much time on the oldies computer.
So here are the final days
from top left is day 22, 23 and 24 and the bottom right is Rhiannons
day 21 gift which I let her open on christmas

This is the WONDERFUL Day 25 gift that Jeanette made for the littlies.
There is two little pillows and it has been used lots since we've been home to lay on in the lounge to watch the new movies they got for christmas. WOW thank you so much..

These are my comfie slippers that I have been wearing around the house since I got them. They are a little big but so comfie and I love them.
I loved being apart of this years advent and really want Jeanette(banksia Grange) To know how truley grateful I am to her for all the wonderful gifts the Kids and I recieved. Thay had so much fun playing along.
Once again Thank you
Till next post Geniene XXX

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Lovely gifts and I really like those slippers.