Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hexi's

This is the hexi I sent to Samelia's Mum for the February Inchy Hexi Flower Swap

Theses are the framed Hexis that I made for Joma and Nannirai for
the forum Framed Hexi Swap

Joma' december hexi

Rachels January Hexi
and these are the last two flowers I recieved from Christine from Inchy Flower Swap
and Willoger from the forum. Doris stitched my flower in Michigan

Left is from Christine and Right is from Doris
 And last but not least is this cute little man from Lyn B from the forum Framed Hexi swap
Little bit cute isn't he?

So I hex your all later
Cheers Geniene




3 comments:

Samelia's Mum said...

They're gorgeous! Loved the one you sent me. Thank you!!

Are the stitched flowers bigger than the 1" ones? Love your blue boy.

www.sameliasmum.com

Renny's little things said...

The side's are 3 inch across the middle is 6 inch.
The little boy is so sweet

Cheers Geniene

Angie said...

Cute hexagons - they are adorable with the stitching.

Great job!