Monday, May 2, 2011

OMG I can't believe it

Over the weekend I spent my time making beautiful hexi's for my April, MAy and June parthers for the inchy swap and for my April swap partner in the forum flowerswap and ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH when my Dad left this morning he threw his washing in the laundry and I have picked up the flowers with the washing and now they are ruined.....................................................................
Off to start again before they are too late...
Sad Geniene


edited to Add : Luckly I have found some of them but the others are all soggy the papers are non existant but I may be able to save them for another day in my life!!!!

4 comments:

Lucky-1 said...

Well I think this word will about cover it...."Bugger"!!!!!

Stray Stitches said...

:( Hopefully you will be able to use them for something you make yourself.

Liz said...

I don't know whether this will help but...my gs decided to suck on one of mine.Too late they were yuk!!I was able to remove the papers and put fresh ones in. no one was the wiser.I did gently wash the hexi also.

Narelle said...

Lucky-1 said it :)
Don't rush ... glad they're not lost in the mail.
Hope your 'little devil' slows down soon for you :)