Friday, November 18, 2011

Mission Statement

Tonight is FNSI night.... my mission is to
  1. get all the circles sewn on to the Life is Beautiful quilt I am working on
  2. get all the panels hand sewn and all the 2 1/2 inch squares cut for Milla's birth quilt finished blanket stitch on 1 block
  3. finish to swap stockings
  4. make 10 candy cane mice
  5. finish the 2 bon bon stitcheries

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ---- you can call m e a dreamer

What are you going to do tonight?
Cheers Geniene xx

1 comment:

Stitchin' time said...

Roflmao! Pick the one that either needs to be finished first or that is most important and do it. I have a home alone night tonight - yippee! I'm even taking the phone off the hook so I can sew in peace.
BTW I want to see photos of your efforts tomorrow - I'll be watching :).