Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feb Hexi's

I recieved these beautiful flowers from Gemma in the UK


Gemma has even sent some extra fabric. Thanks Gemma  

I have been machine less this week and I'm hoping todays the day that I can get it back. I got some new snap pliers yesterday and I can't use them cause I have nothing sewn to put them on.....Also have the coaster swap to sew, The back for Milla's quilt and can't go any futher with it till it's sewn, Rhiannon is bugging me for her skirt AND heaps of other little things that all need backs,binding's or quilting. Please Please let my machine come home today.

Have a happy day
Cheers Geniene
xxxx


4 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful flowers from Gemma :)

Karen 'n Chris said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for today being the day of your machine's return. I know how hard it is to be without. Seems like the world has stopped.

Renny's little things said...

Got my machine yesterday afternoon so I can sew this weekend. After Rhiannon's first week at school her request was 'Can I sit on the lounge and witch fox all day tomorrow?' suits me I can sew

Nicole said...

Those are so pretty!