Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thankful for the extra day!!!! 2nd and 3rd Finishes

I had these finished a couple of days ago but wasn't able to find time to take some pics. They aren't the best pics due to our gloomy weather here in the Nations Capital.
My 2nd UFO finish is a little table runner that was one of the projects at a stitching day I went to last year in May I think. I started it the day I got home and have just finished!!!

 
and my 3rd finish is using the left over blocks from Rhiannon's That Girl quilt which I finished in feb 2011. I made the two left overs to make at her request a quilt for Rosie Bear
 

Rhiannon has said Rosie loves it!!!

So that's finishes 2 and 3 for me...I am working on getting Milla's birth quilt finished (only 5 months late) so we can deliver it on the 10th....then I need to do a little sewing for the fete then back to the UFO pile and hopefully get Isaac's Boy Story quilt finished for my March finish
Cheers to you all
Geniene
 

No comments: